This preset offers configuration helpers related to Emperor and his vassals.
Broodlord(zerg_socket, zerg_die_on_idle=None, vassals_home=None, zerg_count=None, vassal_overload_sos_interval=None, vassal_queue_items_sos=None, section_emperor=None, section_zerg=None)¶
This mode is a way for a vassal to ask for reinforcements to the Emperor.
Reinforcements are new vassals spawned on demand generally bound on the same socket.
If you are looking for a way to dynamically adapt the number of workers of an instance, check the Cheaper subsystem - adaptive process spawning mode.
Broodlord mode is for spawning totally new instances.
- zerg_socket (str|unicode) – Unix socket to bind server to.
- zerg_die_on_idle (int) – A number of seconds after which an idle zerg will be destroyed.
- vassals_home (str|unicode|list[str|unicode]) – Set vassals home.
- zerg_count (int) – Maximum number of zergs to spawn.
- vassal_overload_sos_interval (int) – Ask emperor for reinforcement when overloaded. Accepts the number of seconds to wait between asking for a new reinforcements.
- vassal_queue_items_sos (int) – Ask emperor for sos if backlog queue has more items than the value specified
Configures broodlord mode and returns emperor and zerg sections.
Return type: tuple